Monday, April 21, 2008

promise scholarship

I've been praying about God's will for me for a long time. I was wavering back and forth about whether I should go to Bible college somewhere or if I should go to Fairmont State University. FSU is really close to my house, but I just wasn't completely sure I should go there. Anyways, there was this scholarship available in WV that would cover 2 to 4 years of schooling completely. I didn't think I could get it, but I applied anyways and prayed that if God wanted me to stay here in WV that he would provide that for me. Long story short---I ended up getting the scholarship! Of course this is a huge blessing to me. I haven't been able to work a job throughout high school so I was needing a miracle to pay for college...and God provided it!
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
Phil 4:19

1 comment:

Anne said...

What a blessing Hannah! Keep on looking for God to provide for you:o)