Sunday, December 21, 2008

taking a break

I decided to take a nice long break from blogging for awhile. I don't think that blogging is really my thing, so here I am blogging about how I'm not much of a blogger. lol. Anyways, I might be back on here every so often when I feel the need to, but I'm not promising anything...

Before I finish this post, here is a copy of the Christmas letter I wrote to family and friends. It sums up my whole year into a few sentences.

This past May I graduated from high school at Calvary Christian School. We had our senior trip at The Wilds in North Carolina and it was definitely a lot of fun. During the summer I spent seven weeks at Josiah and Tiffany’s in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. I stayed there to help out with Dillon while they were trying to find a night nurse. In August I started at Fairmont State University. I was blessed to get a full scholarship there. Right now I am in pre-Nursing and I am hoping to become an RN if that is in God’s plan for me. I am working a part time job for a home health agency and I really enjoy what I do. I hope you all have a great Christmas and 2009! <3 ~Hannah

No comments: